9.3 Article Drafts
At any point during the create new article process you can save your content to drafts to publish at a later date.
To save an article to your drafts:
- Ensure you content has a title and the content is at least 1000 characters.
- Select Save Draft at the bottom of the article editor.
- A message 'Your draft has been saved...' will be displayed below the article author.
To access an article to your drafts:
- Navigate to your profile.
- Select the My Articles icon.
- Select the Draft Articles tab.
- Your draft articles will be displayed.