10.1 What is the Newsroom?
The Newsroom is for those looking to research and explore and refine content for more relevant collaborations. You will receive new content match notifications when new content is published that matches your saved preferences. You will also be suggested content based on your interactions and be able to see trending topics on twitter within your communities.
Your newsroom can be accessed via the Quick Tool.
To access your newsroom:
- Select the Newsroom icon from the top menu navigation bar.
- Your recent content matches will be displayed. Select See All.
You can also access the Newsroom icon at the top of your News Feed or your Dashboard.
Your newsroom is split into three sections: Search Content, Suggested Content & My Saved Content. The content displayed will be a combination of Articles and Posts on reveela and each will have a percentage relevance match based on your profile and search preferences.
- Search Content - Search content and save searches to receive new matched alerts when new content is posted.
- Suggested Content - New content that will be suggested based on your interactions and engagement.
- My Saved Content - Content you have saved.