12.3 Journo Requests
Journo Requests allows you to search for journalists looking for your opinion or expertise. You can also save searches and be alerted when new relevant requests are posted.
To access Journo Requests:
- Select Content Hub from the main menu navigation bar.
- You will be directed to the Content Hub.
- Select Journo Requests from the Content Hub menu bar.
Looking for something specific? You can search our database to discover the most relevant requests to you.
To search requests:
- Navigate to the Journo Request search.
- Enter up to 3 keywords (Please ensure each word is comma separated for example 'Finance, Leadership, Skills').
- Select Search.
- Matching requests will displayed with the most recent at the top.
Want to keep a search for later?
To save request searches:
- Once you have performed your search, select ♥ Save Search.
- Enter a name for your search, for example if you searched the keywords Finance, Leadership & Skills, you might name your search Business Requests.
- Select Ok.
- Your saved search will be displayed below My Saved Searches on the left side menu bar.
- You can save up to 5 searches at a time.
- Select the X Cross icon next to a saved search to remove it.
Not sure what to search? You can view trending requests to see what journalists are currently looking for.
To view trending requests:
- Navigate to Journo Requests.
- Select the View Trending Requests button at the top of the page.
- Current trending requests will be displayed.
Want to keep a request for reference later? No problem, you can save any request.
To save requests:
- Navigate to a request you want to save.
- Select the ♥ Save Request icon.
To view and manage your saved requests:
- Select the My Saved Requests ♥ button.
- Select the ♥ Unsave Request to remove any requests.
- Select X Hide Saved Requests to return to your search.