5.11 Favouriting Posts
If you select the favourite icon you can save posts that interest you to read at a later date. These posts will be stored on your profile for you to access at any time.
To favourite a post:
- Navigate to the post you want to favourite.
- Select the Favourite icon.
- The icon will turn orange to show you have favourited the post.
You can also unfavourite a post if you no longer wish to save it.
To unfavourite a post:
- Navigate to the post you want to unfavourite.
- Select the Unfavourite icon.
- The icon will turn white to show you have unfavourited the post.
To access favourited posts:
- Navigate to your profile icons and select My News Feed.
- Select the Favourites tab.
- All favourited posts will be displayed.