4.2 Connecting with Members
You can connect with other members by sending a connection request. If they accept they will have access to your full profile.
To connect with members:
- Navigate to the profile of the user you want to connect with.
- Select the Connect icon displayed at the top of the members profile.
- A connection request will be sent to the user.
- If they accept your request you will receive a notification and/or email.
To view any pending connection requests:
- Navigate to your profile and select the My Connections icon.
- Select the Requests tab in the menu.
- Any pending connection requests that have been sent to you will be displayed.
- Select the Connect icon to connect with a user.
- The user will receive a notification and/or email to inform them that you are now connected.