9.10 Recommended Article Groups & Products
When a user creates an article on behalf of themselves or a product, groups and products that are relevant to the content are recommended. There is no limit to the number of groups you can select but you must select at least one and sending content to products is optional.
The articles will be posted into the selected groups and you can tweet or email your content directly to products.
When an article is created the system will match the content against your groups and recommend any that are relevant.
Selecting your groups and viewing relevant products:
- Select a group from those recommended.
- The group image will be highlighted orange.
- A list of products relevant to your content will be displayed, sending content to these products is optional.
- There is no limit to the number of products that can be selected.
- Select View to see the product profile.
You can send your content to products by emailing them or tweeting them. Your Twitter account must be authenticated and connected with your reveela account in order to tweet products.
To authenticate your Twitter account when you are creating an article:
- When creating an article, at the Group Selection & Products stage you will be presented with the follow message: "In order to Tweet, you need to connect your Twitter account, by clicking here".
- Select "here" at the end of that message.
- Navigate to the Twitter section, and under 'Your Twitter Account'
- Select Connect.
- A message will pop-up "We're just saving your draft, then we'll redirect you."
- Select Ok.
- Select Authorize App.
- You will be redirected back to the article editor to continue posting your article.
- Your Twitter account will now be connected with your reveela account.
- You can now send content to Products.
You can also authenticate your Twitter account at any time from My Profile & My Account.
To send content to Products when your Twitter account is authenticated:
- Select Tweet next to a the relevant products.
- Select Next.
- Select any relevant Journalists and Micro Influencers.
- Select any relevant article tags or add your own.
- Select Publish.
- A Tweet will be sent to the selected Products, Journalists & Micro Influencers..
If you feel that an article is relevant to a group that is not recommended you can leave feedback and we will review the content.
To leave feedback:
- Select Group not listed?
- Select the group(s) you think are relevant that have not been recommended.
- Add some information detailing why you think the group(s) are relevant.
- Select Submit Review.