8.1 What are Companies?
Companies are profiles where you can promote all types of businesses from start ups to global organisations. Companies on reveela are classified by industry using NACIS industry codes.
Company profiles give you the potential to:
- Launch corporate communications, alerting both the press and the public.
- Promote company services and engage new audiences.
- Engage with your followers and manage your reputation on reveela.
- Promote, share and manage important documents and files.
- Display employees and directors with recruitment opportunities.
- Make new affiliates and partners.
- Showcase awards, achievements, clients and testimonials
- Add and showcase the products and services you produce and provide.
You can follow Companies to keep up to date with any news they post in your News Feed.
To follow companies:
- Navigate to the Company Profile you want to follow.
- Select Follow in the administrator widget.
- The button will change from follow to unfollow and you will now be following the company.