The Dashboard is displayed when you first log into reveela and it will give you direct access to they key areas on the platform. You can also use the sitewide search to find users, media outlets (magazines, blogs, websites) and companies on the platform.
- Select Dashboard from the main menu navigation bar.
- Your Dashboard will be displayed
- Navigate to the Sitewide Search at the top left of the screen.
- Type the name of a user, media outlet or company.
- Select the relevant search result to access the chosen profile.
The main areas of the Dashboard:
- Create News - Create and distribute content to reach relevant audiences.
- News Feed - View trending content and reach tailored news.
- Content Hub - Discover content, topics and media requests.
- Analytics - Measure the impact of your outreach efforts.
- Companies - Create and manage company profiles.
- Media Outlets - Create and manage media outlets. (Magazines, Blogs & Websites)
- Profile - View and manage your profile.
- My Account - Manage your account and settings.