4.8 Profile Completion
Completing your profile will allow us to customise and tailor your experience on reveela. When you first register you will be asked if you would like to complete your profile, or you can complete it at a later date.
The profile completion criteria are:
- Personal Info from Registration.
- Profile Image
- Personal Summary
- 1 Social Media link.
- 5 Skills
- 2 Interests
- A start date on your current employment.
- Atleast one educational qualification.
- Final Stage - Select a reason why you want to use reveela the most.
To turn on profile completion:
- At the top of your screen the message "Your profile is only 50% complete, complete your profile to unlock more features" will appear.
- Select Complete Profile.
- The profile completion window will open.
To turn on profile completion from My Account:
- Hover over your Profile Icon on the top header bar and a menu will appear.
- Select My Account.
- Navigate to the Profile Completion widget and select Ok, Got It! to start completion or the next action button i.e. Add Skills to resume where you left off.